Independent reporting on human rights, environmental and conflict issues

Kids in the Streets


By all accounts the kids are in the streets tonight protesting the Guardian Council’s ruling on the election this evening.  Clashes are reported.

And also this, for comic effect:

Hussein Taeb, commander of Basij forces, claimed today that “according to recent polls 85% of the people trust the election process and the remaining 15% will be resolved with the Guardian Council’s announcement.”   Taeb did not say how these polls were conducted.


Leave a Reply